Last SeenLast Seen
Server TrafficServer Traffic
  • Total: 60,400,535
  • Today: 15,266
Server InfoServer Info
  • Jun 23, 2017
  • 08:54 pm CDT

ICarry.org: Forums

Forum FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MadJohn
Founders Club
Member<br /><b>Founders Club</b>

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had filed all of my paperwork before noon on January fifth. Received on the Monday following the initial issue. Has the Process gottem bogged down?
I have encountered only a few of the Approved signs where guns are not allowed in businesses (stores, eateries etc.) I have made up a simple business card to leave for the management or at the checkout. No different than no shoes, no shirt no service.
junglebob
Corporal
Corporal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For some reason a lot of people who applied on 1/5 and a number of instructors who applied on 12/18 haven't gotten their licenses yet. Some computer problem I understand that was fixed on 1/6 I applied on 1/9 and my license became active on 3/10. I applied with prints, but it doesn't seem to make a difference as some other people who haven't have become active in around 60 days and received their licenses, like me, in a few days.

Remember the 1991 Luby Cafeteria Massacre of the Unarmed (Killeen, Texas before Texas Concealed Carry) Do we need 23 people to die in a similar incident before we
MadJohn
Founders Club
Member<br /><b>Founders Club</b>

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Bob,
I applied on 1/5 with all of the digital requirements and it may have helped me a little for holding two FFLs.
junglebob
Corporal
Corporal

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You are getting close to the 90 day mark from applying. If your application doesn't show approved by then I'd call the ISP. I assume on their website it shows you "under review". Once it shows active you know you've been approved, and should be going in the mail.

Remember the 1991 Luby Cafeteria Massacre of the Unarmed (Killeen, Texas before Texas Concealed Carry) Do we need 23 people to die in a similar incident before we
junglebob
Corporal
Corporal

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MadJohn, I mentioned calling the ISP if you don't get approved at the 90 day mark. You may need to write them. A friend of mine had his FCCL not issued because he has a P.O. Box and street address on his drivers license. He got a letter with both on them stating that they need his physical address to issue it. He tried calling and never got to talk to anyone, never even got put on hold.

View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic